Isolaz® Acne Laser Therapy At a Glance
Isolaz® combines a vacuum therapy system with broadband light therapy. You can think of it as a combination of microdermabrasion and Intense Pulsed Light therapy. Treatments help to loosen and extract debris, while also destroying bacteria and helping to reduce redness.
Isolaz® therapy is useful for:
- Clearing acne quicker
- If you have not responded to other acne treatments, including oral and topical medications and possibly even Accutane®
- If you don't want to take oral medication like antibiotics or Accutane® (Isotretinoin)
- If you break out often and wish you had clearer skin
- If you’re tired of worrying about getting a breakout - even if it’s monthly
- If you have blackheads
- If your skin seems oily
- If your skin appears dull
- If you wish your complexion looked smoother and more luminescent
More About Isolaz® Acne Laser Therapy
Isolaz® treatments are relatively quick and very well tolerated, with minimal to no discomfort. Skin may be slightly pink after treatment, but this resolves quickly.
* Results can vary. Some techniques and applications of devices are off-label.